Thursday, June 30, 2016

Thesaurus Erotica




Bio
My pen name is Teesa Mee, but friends and family call me Terrie. I was born in Detroit and still live in the metro area.
I completed my BS IT in Web Development in June 2015, but instead of following that career path, I began an editing career as Indie Editing Services. I get to use my love of reading to earn a living, while helping authors create their best books. In addition to contributing to the anthologies This Beautiful Escape, Warrior Women, and Detours in Our Destinations, I have published a book of poetry, Looking Back: Poems from My Adolescent Self, as well as Thesaurus Erotica.
Books
Looking Back: Poems from My Adolescent Self
These poems were written by me between 1971 and 1975. That was between my junior year of high school and my senior year of college. The exception is the final poem. I wrote that a year after I met my husband and a year before I married him. I am happy to say that we are both Loving today.

This Beautiful Escape Vol 1 & 2
Synopsis: 18+ Mature Audiences Open this book each day for an inspirational message written by some of your favourite authors. This Anthology is special because each author that contributed has shared a piece of their heart with each and every reader. This book is about spreading love and hope through the written word. All proceeds will be donated to Ataxia Canada. I have an essay and poem in each volume.

Warrior Women Poetry Collection
Warrior Women Poetry is a collection of poetry, designed to uplift women who feel there is no hope, whether its Domestic Violence, loss, depression. We hear you and you are not alone. I wrote two poems for this anthology.

Thesaurus Erotica
Writers use a thesaurus to add flavor and punch to their writing. The thesaurus contains synonyms for words so you do not overuse terms and can expand your vocabulary. This Thesaurus Erotica is meant as a resource for writers of romance and erotica. It contains synonyms for body parts and sexual acts. The book is arranged with terms by gender and contains nouns, verbs, adjectives, and euphemisms. It is my hope that the Thesaurus Erotica will bring some spice and zest to tired phrases like throbbing member and her entrance.

Detours in Our Destinations
An anthology of short stories by various talented authors written to benefit families who have suffered the loss of a child at any age. Stories in this anthology strive to provide hope and inspiration to grieving families who refuse to give up, choosing to positively impact those around them instead. My first short story and a poem will be included in the Detours in Our Destinations anthology, which will be published in August 2016 My first short story and a poem will be included in the Detours in Our Destinations anthology, which will be published in August 2016



Here are my social media sites where you can find me most often. Come and stalk me, please!



1 comment: